CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (14)

Teaser Tuesday, a meme hosted by Should Be Reading is really easy and fun to participate in. All you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser






The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker

3 years, 1 month, 1 week, and 6 days since I'd seen the daylight. One-fifth of my life. 







So, I really can't say much about this book, seeing as I literally just began it.  However, I'm a fan so far.  I really love the writing, and it's fascinating, seeing how the main character's been driven out of her mind to the point that she counts every last detail of every last thing.  I'm hoping this one will be as great as it sounds.

What are you reading this week? Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out.

5 comments:

Sam (Realm of Fiction)

I really enjoyed this book. :) It's a lot slower paced than most dystopians and not so heavy on the world-building, but I liked it a lot overall. I can't wait to see what you think of it. :)

Unknown

After I read this teaser, I took a moment to work out the characters actual age. xD I feel like suck a math geek! I hope you enjoy reading it!

Wanna check out my Teaser?

Nicole

Wait WHAT IS THIS QUOTE? O_O I must check this out.

Giselle

Oh I have this one to read soon! It sounds really good! Glad it's good so far!

Amy

I am looking forward to reading this one! I have it from NetGalley, but since it doesn't come out until the end of May I am waiting a little bit.

Post a Comment