CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Which do you like better?

My sectioned reviews or my big ramble reviews?

I'm trying to decide which one to stick with. On the one hand, the sectioned reviews sort of force me to stay on track and comprehensible, but they're also a little bit limiting. Whereas, with the big ramble reviews, I can say whatever I want--whether or not it fits in one of the sections--but it tends to be just that: a ramble.

So which one do you guys like better?  That'll probably be the deciding factor.

4 comments:

Anonymous

You could just have the structure and then add like a Final Notes sort of section where you can add in whatever you want that might not have fit into a specific place.

And I don't see anything wrong with having random ramble reviews thrown in. Sometimes, it's just easier to ramble about why you liked or didn't like something and find the point after, lol.

Lexie

Hmmm. True. I might do that.

Very true. XD There are just some books where I can't review them all normal and structured.

Aliya

The ramble ones are more interesting to me.

Lexie

Alright, thank you! :)

Post a Comment