CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Guys.

As cheesy as it sounds, I have so much to be grateful for this year.  I'm grateful that not only am I alive but I'm doing pretty well after all my health problems.  I'm grateful for my wonderful friends, offline and on.  I'm grateful for all those little things I don't really realize I'm grateful for until it's Thanksgiving.  I'm grateful for books, because without them, I wouldn't be me, and I'm grateful for writing, because without it, I'd never put my thoughts on paper.  I'm grateful for the whole great book blogging world, even though I've just recently joined it, because it is full of awesome people that constantly make my day better.  I'm grateful for all the little people and places and things that make this world an awesome, awesome place.

Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment