CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Sirenwhere you can learn about all the awesome new books people have picked up this week!     


This was a very small, but very lovely week.  On Monday, I received some absolutely fantastic swag from Jill Hathaway, author of Slide.  It is honestly gorgeous.  I think I may have stared at these for a few solid minutes after I received them.




A cover flat, a post card, and a lovely, lovely bookmark.  Thank you so much, Jill!


Next up, I received a $50 American Express card from Penguin Teen, as one winner of the sweepstakes for the Breathless Reads Tour.  That, I expected.  What I didn't expect was this:


                                                      
An ARC of Cold Fury by T. M. Goeglein!


I was pleasantly surprised.  Emphasis on the surprised.  I've heard of Cold Fury before and adore the premise, but I really did not expect it to be part of my prize.  Is it typical to include ARCs in a prize?  If you know the answer, that'd be awesome.  


And that's all I got this week! What did you get in your mailbox?

17 comments:

Fara

Cold Fury looks awesome. Great haul!

Drop by my IMM?
http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

Renae McKenzie

This is a nice haul, and I am so jealous that you got Cold Fury! It looks like such a good book and I want to read it so bad. I have Slide, but have yet to read it. I hope that you enjoy reading them both!

Thanks for sharing!

My IMM
Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

Sam

A surprise ARC? That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you think of Cold Fury. I like the sound of that book. :) I love the Slide swag too! Doesn't that book just have the most amazing cover art? It all looks so pretty.

Alexis Neuville

Lots of great swag from Jill, I see! :) I haven't heard of Cold Fury before, but now it's on my to-read list! :)

Here's my IMM!

Happy reading!

-Lexi, the Literature Lion
http://www.theliteraturelion.blogspot.com

Misa G.

Ooh! Cold Fury AND swag? Awesome haul!

Enjoy, eh?
Misa
The Magic Attic Book Blog

Dani

Awesome selection of books this week!

Thanks for sharing,
Dani
My IMM for this week - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1934

Nancy Allen

Slide and Cold Fury look awesome. I will have to check them out. Thanks.

New Follower
Nancy @ The Avid Reader
Here is mine
IMM

Sarah (The Book Life)

Awesome mailbox, Lexie! I love getting swag, it's so pretty and shiny! You can never go wrong w/ surprise ARCs! I've heard of Penguin including extras for giveaway winners, so you were just a lucky one. Cold Fury looks awesome, I am hoping to read mine soon, then we can confer :0)

Alishia

Congrats on your prizes. Great mailbox.

New follower.

Here's my IMM

Megan

It's awesome that you got a surprise book. I have no idea if that's normal.

Here's mine: IMM .

Patricia

Cold Fury looks very cool! Happy Reading!

Patricia // My IMM

Megan

Wow! Nice IMM! What a great prize! Enjoy every thing!

Here is my IMM

Megan (new follower!)

Samantha @ Bundles of Books 101

Awesome!! I really want to read COLD FURY!! :)

Traci @ The Reading Geek

Great mailbox! Yay Slide swag! Also that is so awesome that you won the giftcard and Cold Fury. It sounds really good. I hope you enjoy it!

Traci @ The Reading Geek

Michelle

Congratulations on your 100 followers! It's funny, because I was also the 100th follower on another blog earlier today. Great reads!

Check out mine? :)

Giselle

Oh I'm excited to read Cold Fury! And Slide is pretty good!! Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Wendy Darling

Congratulations on winning the Penguin prize, Lexie! That's so awesome. :) It's nice they threw in the extra ARC, too.

And how funny that you received a flat with your other swag for SLIDE, though. Is it autographed? It's kind of an unusual thing to send a blogger, hah.

Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

Post a Comment