CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesday, a meme hosted by Should Be Reading is really easy and fun to participate in. All you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser
 Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce

"Goddess save me and mine," whispered Phil.  He now sat all the way at the edge of the seat, eyeing the bird.  "You're sure he's no demon?"
"He's just cracked, is all.  This is Slapper."  I didn't blame Phil for being flinchy of the bird.  He looks like any moment he'll start to spout prophecy.  






This is another reread, but I love it as much as the first time.  (It helps that I only remember half of it.)  I've yet to find a Tamora Pierce book that I don't love, and I'm particularly fond of this series.  Rereading it just so I'll remember everything before beginning Mastiff.

What're you reading this Tuesday? Feel free to link in the comments!

5 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration

I've heard Tamora's books are really great! I'm going to have to check them out :) Great teaser!!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Lithia

http://woodcommalithia.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday.html

I totally took you up on this one, Lex! I love the idea! :D

Lexie

Anna: Tamora is amazing. Her books are pretty much flawless. :D

Lithia: So do I. :D It's one of my favorite memes.

Amy

I have actually never read anything by her. Sounds interesting though.

Lexie

Amy: She's incredible. Despite the fact that I am not by any means a high fantasy fan, her books are all among my favorite series.

Post a Comment