CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just an FYI

So, I haven't been posting much in the past few days.  That was partly because I was away at a convention over the weekend, but also because it was confirmed today that I have 8-10 ulcers in my left eye.  The good news is that I was given all these eye drop medicines and I'm improving--by mid-day tomorrow I should be able to have both eyes open with no pain at all.  However, I'm not allowed to wear contacts for several weeks and my glasses won't be ready for at least a couple days, so currently my vision is . . . rather shitty.  I *may* still be able to type up some posts and reviews before the glasses arrive, but if I cannot, that's why.

That's all! Hope you guys had a fabulous Valentine's Day, Single Awareness Day, February the 14th, etc.