CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 11 Books of 2011

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I posted.  I've been away at USY International Convention in Philly, and there was a) No laptops allowed and b) No time to read.  But I'm back now!  Just in time to tell you my favorite books of 2011.

**Disclaimer: I am not listing my favorite books that came out in 2011, I'm listing my favorite books that I read in 2011.


11. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr

10.  Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

9. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

8.  The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

6. Looking for Alaska by John Green

5. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

4. Going Bovine by Libba Bray

3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

2. Paper Towns by John Green

1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak


These were my favorite reads of 2011.  It was hard to choose, because I've read a ton of awesome books this year. Getting me to choose a certain amount of favorites is like telling an elephant to step lightly.

What were your 2011 favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment