**Disclaimer: I am not listing my favorite books that came out in 2011, I'm listing my favorite books that I read in 2011.
11. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
10. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
9. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
7. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
6. Looking for Alaska by John Green
5. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
4. Going Bovine by Libba Bray
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
2. Paper Towns by John Green
1. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
These were my favorite reads of 2011. It was hard to choose, because I've read a ton of awesome books this year. Getting me to choose a certain amount of favorites is like telling an elephant to step lightly.
What were your 2011 favorites?